Prada outlet bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all!

I’m new to the Prada side of the forums as I usually frequent the Louis Vuitton threads, but yesterday I was shopping at the outlet mall here in Toronto and strolled into Prada for the first time. I saw a bag I like for what seems like a really good price to me considering it’s a full leather bag. (I’ll attach a picture) price point was around $1060 CAD.
    I was wondering if the items in the outlet are previous season models and colours, or is Prada like Gucci who creates outlet items? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Attached Files:

IntheOcean likes this.
  2. I don't know but it's likely a mixture of both.

3. I've never known for certain, but that's been my understanding.

4. Thank you both !

5. love that color gurl

MissJess818 likes this.
  6. It was the colour that drew me in! And the soft leather is a bonus. If I can’t stop thinking about it, it means I should go back for it doesn’t it? Haha. :lol::love:

7. And with the full zip closure, it's one of my faves.

IntheOcean likes this.
  8. Do you have this bag? Do you happen to know how long the crossbody strap is?

9. A friend worked for Prada in Europe and the way it worked for them was at the end of the season the older stuff would get shipped to the outlets. As people pointed out it’s probably a mixture, but for sure some of it is just older stuff, not Made-for-Outlet

MissJess818 likes this.
  10. All of the Prada outlet Bags i have seen are very nice and durable. Most of the other Designers use cheaper Leathers on the made for the outlet Bags. I feel it degrades the Label when they do it.

11. Do you know the name of this bag?

12. No, sorry.

13. I just hit a Prada outlet outside of San Francisco.. many older season runway pieces (including bags and shoes). Definitely not junk made just for outlets. Great merchandise, felt like a retail store in my opinion.

MissJess818 likes this.