Prada nylon or leather?

blushes_pink

Luxury ❤️
O.G.
Jan 27, 2009
hi. Im looking to get another mini bag, and im choosing between prada nylon camera bag and the woc vitello move. Any owners here? Feedback pls any pros and cons of the nylon bag? Is it durable? I only need to fit my 7plus and key holder and a card holder.

Attachments

• IMG_0550.PNG
    IMG_0550.PNG
    210.3 KB · Views: 810
  • IMG_0551.PNG
    IMG_0551.PNG
    271.8 KB · Views: 632
I can't understand how Prada can charge so much money for their nylon bags. The material is not (and will never be) a luxurious material like leather is.
They used to be more reasonably priced relative to the leather bags, but like all things Prada, they got greedy and ran the prices through the roof. The last new nylon Prada I purchased (7-8 years ago) was a red crossbody/messenger for $495, which was still made in Italy (when leather bags could be purchased around $1200-$1500). Now the exact bag (in boring black) is $910 and the more elaborate ones are twice that. Ridiculous. I'd NEVER pay that much for even Prada nylon. I still have that red messenger, looks new and gets used often.
26038_1273128594281_2523996_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dorf
I vote for the Prada nylon. As much as I love leather bags, the Prada Tessuto wears like iron !!! I've had leather bags that I paid a good amount of money for either show severe wear, or wear out altogether. I feel Prada nylon is worth the price tag.