Prada nylon lovers.....

Vidalita

O.G.
Dec 23, 2005
......any of you out there!?!?

i have a small collection of the nylon bags and small accessories...i guess i'd have to say that they're my guilty pleasure....i got my first one around 1999.....a classic black flat messenger, huge size, no longer made anymore!!

i think the nylon bags are classic, durable, and unmistakably prada...emblematic even!! the 90s were all about them......

and today i got a new tote in bruciatto!!! :nuts:

i also really really like how they updated the nylon bags by using metal zippers throughout (instead of the old plastic ones like my bags from the 90s-early 00s have).....a detail i really, really like...

^ the booklets all say to wipe them down with a damp cloth or with "neutral soap" ... i've tried that with my black nylon bags (which are the worst when it comes to dirt, etc!) and it really doesn't do much :cry:

I do too! I've had mine many years now and they are very sentimental because of when/why I purchased them and where I've carried them (travel, etc).

My pic - 3 nylon, 1 patent:
grey nylon backpack
dark green handheld
dark brown shopper (with a velcro closure at the top and a very nice divider in the center.)

Attachments

• prada group (2).jpg
    prada group (2).jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 555
Thanks for the tip! unfortunately at dinner one night a friend's chicken parmesan sandwhich exploded and landed on my bag : ( tomato sauce and all-- so i don't think the soap will do the trick, i really need to find somewhere to have it professionally cleaned...just don't trust anyone in my area...

^ the booklets all say to wipe them down with a damp cloth or with "neutral soap" ... i've tried that with my black nylon bags (which are the worst when it comes to dirt, etc!) and it really doesn't do much :cry: __________________

Thanks for the tip! unfortunately at dinner one night a friend's chicken parmesan sandwhich exploded and landed on my bag : ( tomato sauce and all-- so i don't think the soap will do the trick, i really need to find somewhere to have it professionally cleaned...just don't trust anyone in my area...

I'm a fan! I have a gold duffle and a black toiletry bag as well as a messenger from Prada Sport that I have since ruined by stupidly washing it :Push:

Attachments

• new prada's 013 (2).jpg
    new prada's 013 (2).jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 493
I also love Prada nylon... I have a black flat messenger bag that I wear mainly when I travel... it's just perfect to carry in the plane with ipod, wallet (...). Prada nylon bags are always a smart choice ;)