Prada nylon bucket tote

squeeni

O.G.
Jul 29, 2007
Hello all, does anyone own the tessuto nylon bucket bag? I'm conidrring buying it and wanted to know how it holds up ? I wanted a more casual bag for some vacation and one I can grab and go if the weasther is bad. I normally wear Chando and Hermes but want something I can grab and go with . Thanks for any advice Screenshot_20171218-135139.jpeg

While I have never owned that particular bucket bag-------that strap doesn't even begin to look like it would go over my shoulder-------I have many Prada nylon bags. They are all that I carry. Never had a problem with any of them. Wear like iron and look great doing it.

While I have never owned that particular bucket bag-------that strap doesn't even begin to look like it would go over my shoulder-------I have many Prada nylon bags. They are all that I carry. Never had a problem with any of them. Wear like iron and look great doing it.
Thank you for the reply! Yes that strap super short but it comes with a long crossbody strap . I'm glad to hear the nylon bags hold up well.

LOL. I carry mine literally everywhere. Maybe not my gaufres when I am working at the fair but I have plenty of others.
I spilled hand lotion in one of my basic ones at the fair one year and the looks on the faces of those who watched me washing out a PRADA in the bathroom sink were priceless. I just hung it up to dry and it was good as new by the time I was ready to leave.
I think I read somewhere that the material is what they make sails out of. Light and durable.

LOL. I carry mine literally everywhere. Maybe not my gaufres when I am working at the fair but I have plenty of others.
I spilled hand lotion in one of my basic ones at the fair one year and the looks on the faces of those who watched me washing out a PRADA in the bathroom sink were priceless. I just hung it up to dry and it was good as new by the time I was ready to leave.
I think I read somewhere that the material is what they make sails out of. Light and durable.
Oh thanks! I only have leather bags except for my longchamp and want to get this prada for traveling or use when It rains

Oh thanks! I only have leather bags except for my longchamp and want to get this prada for traveling or use when It rains
You'd actually do much better with a messenger bag than the bucket styled one if your plan is to use it for travel. Here's my personal favorite. From 2010 collection.

Attachments

• pradatagbeech.jpg
    pradatagbeech.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 239
  • 2010_12210006.JPG
    2010_12210006.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
You'd actually do much better with a messenger bag than this one if your plan is to use it for travel. Here's my personal favorite. From 2010 collection.
I actually use my Hermes Evelyne and chanel bucket for travel or my Gucci tote. I just want a small bag for when it's raining and I don't want to use a leather bag. But I love your messenger bag

You'd actually do much better with a messenger bag than the bucket styled one if your plan is to use it for travel. Here's my personal favorite. From 2010 collection.

I have a messenger bag also that I have had for longer than I can remember and has been everywhere with me. On my vacations I have used it while biking, canoeing, site seeing (of course)...it may even have been on a jet ski! It still looks like new, ok maybe not new but pretty darn good and not close to needing replacement! I was considering a new one for an upcoming trip but I don’t really think I can justify the need for a new one...unless I found a great color! (I looked at the totes but the messenger style really is the most practical!).