Prada Nylon Baby Bag

Jun 1, 2012
I was wondering if anyone could confirm whether the newest Prada Baby comes with the changing pad? I see older versions online that specifically have in "details" that the changing pad is included, but on Prada.com, the details only say that the bag comes with a compartment for a changing pad. Can anyone confirm either way? Also, anyone have any reviews about the Prada baby bag? I'm leaning towards it (love Prada Nylon!) over Gucci/Fendi's baby bags. Would appreciate any feedback!

Frankly, I think it's a waste of money to get a Prada baby bag new or used. I cringe at the idea of a USED baby bag with at changing pad anyway. Think about the hygiene issues. Ick! :yucky:

Save your money, get something functional and buy a nice bag for yourself. You won't even use a baby bag that long and new mothers deserve to treat themselves.

Frankly, I think it's a waste of money to get a Prada baby bag new or used. I cringe at the idea of a USED baby bag with at changing pad anyway. Think about the hygiene issues. Ick! :yucky:

Save your money, get something functional and buy a nice bag for yourself. You won't even use a baby bag that long and new mothers deserve to treat themselves.
I can totally see how what I wrote was confusing! I certainly didn't mean a used baby bag!!!!

I meant that the older versions sold new online explicitly stated that the baby bag came with a changing pad (i.e. see sold out prada baby bag on Saks/Neimans websites) vs. the new version of the baby bag that's on the prada.com website.