Prada Nappa Antique Small Crossbody bag!

nice color! the bag looks tiny... cant really put alot of stuff... if you are the kind that dun carry alot then this will be perfect for u!

i tend to need bigger bags as I have alot of trash to carry along... haha

The bambu color is beautiful and the bag itself is very cute. For me it would be fine to take to a football game or to the movies where I don't need much with me, but for an everyday bag I need BIG.

I kind of like it honestly. NM SA tried it on and although it's tiny, it unsnaps to give it more room. It could fit a cell, keys, lipstick, coin purse, tic tac's, you get the idea. That's about it but it's adorable!

I would consider getting one but my Chanel WOC doesn't even get enough love as it is. :sad:

I saw this at Sak's the other day- it's really cute, but very small. It would be great as an evening bag- to use like a clutch, but far too small for much more. BTW- the leather is fabulous!!

Thanks so much for the input! I'm definently going to have to think about this one cause like many of you...i carry my whole life in my purse! Maybe it'll work as a night bag hmmm...we'll see! :smile: