Prada Napa Gauffre Satchel Bag

1. Can anybody please help me find this bag i have been trying to find one for days and i am now getting desperate:confused1: :nuts: , i live in the U.K. but i have relatives in the U.S. if necessary that i could have it sent to. PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME. THANKYOU:sad:

2. its on Neiman Marcus Online search prada gauffre and the nappa antic satchel comes up in stock in black

3. Thanks Baglady 2 i forgot to mention that i want it in the brown ONLY and also the large size (the most difficult to find):confused1:

4. Ah, and i felt so pleased with myself as well for posting that ( 1st one!):shame:
    But, good taste, the gauffre brown leather is gorgeous - much nicer than the black IMHO ( sorry if you've got a black one as well...)

good luck (and let me know if and where you find it in the UK) There's no decent Prada website is there? ( I was looking a while ago too)

5. i cant see any pics, can someone help me see this bag we are looking at? thank youuu...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice