Prada multi nylon...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys! Just saw these in store
    U$1300.
    I like both colors

but is this bag too trendy?!
    How would you style it?

Attached Files:

dotty8 and chvdtn like this.
  2. I think the style is cute and casual except for the hanging chain, I am generally not a fan of that kind bag decorations.

3. I feel exactly the same way- I do like the bag, however, the chain put me off. I tried the nude one on, and while I liked it, I didn’t purchase. Instead I sought out a vintage nylon piece that satisfies the look.

I also think people will be immediately able to date this bag as “that really trendy bag from 2019/20”. I prefer the vintage bags to the re-editions. They have more of an effortless cool about them- less stiff and “perfect”.

Attached Files:

chvdtn likes this.
  4. I totally agree with the previous two posters. Personally, I'm not keen on the whole chain with attached mini bags/pouches. It's a trend that's going to burn out quick. I'd go with the bag without the chain and all the embellishments. :smile:

5. Love the vintage!

6. Well, the chain looks detachable :smile:

7. #7 Jan 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    Hello! I recently purchased a prada multipochette and I was wondering if anyone of you may know why it has no 2005 re- edition in the key cloak?

Adjustments.JPG

Adjustments.JPG