Prada/MiuMiu Clubs?

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
Over in the LV forum, we have various "clubs." There's the "Smooshy Mahina Club," the "Discontinued LV Club" and so on. I was wondering if it might be a good idea to start a few clubs over here in Prada/MiuMiu. For example, there could be clubs for:

Take a Bow, Bow Club
Happy Harlequin Club
Flirty Fairy Club
Check me out, I own RTW Club

And so on. It would help keep things organized and the people who are fairied or bowed out wouldn't have to see 4,000 threads on the same subject.

It's just a suggestion and not me trying to usurp the power of the Moderators. If this offends, my apologies. I'm just trying to be helpful.

There are 1,192,919 posts in the LV forum and 47,194 in the Prada/Miu Miu, there isn't really the same need for it here even if it's a good idea in theory. I'm into bows rather than fairys but since there aren't that many new posts a day I read pretty much all new threads, including the fairy ones. Having subsections makes that more difficult.

Yes, that's a great idea restricter! Genius, i tell ya!

Our threads are (mostly) all over the place and it would be nice to have some sort of method to our madness so we can have something of an organized reference library like in some sub-forums. It would surely be easier to navigate and find stuff even with the search function down.

i kinda wish there were separate subforums for prada and miu miu, because even though they're part of the same company, they have different design aesthetics and just because someone is interested in prada doesn't mean they're interested in miu miu. although i do agree that the forum moves slowly so maybe there isn't enough interest to warrant separate forums... i just think it'd be nice. :flowers:

as for the "club" idea, i'm not opposed to it! i think it could work!

I humbly suggest a 'Stop me from buying' club. I know that we are all enablers here BUT we do need help staying within budget or keeping track of our purchases sometimes.

It can also be a support club for those who are saving up to buy their Prada/Miu Miu pieces.