prada/miu miu annual sale?

tulip618

MPH=Miu Prada Hermes
O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
Attention to all prada/miu miu experts:
Do you know when prada/ miu miu stores will go on sale? Is it going to be in June? Please give me some heads up if your SA has any info!
Thanks a lot!!!

Attention to all prada/miu miu experts:
Do you know when prada/ miu miu stores will go on sale? Is it going to be in June? Please give me some heads up if your SA has any info!
Thanks a lot!!!

I haven't heard from my SA. But I would imagine that the presale will start soon since June is just round the corner. :yes:

I'll post the info once I get it.

I just heard from my SA at Prada BH. Presale starts end of this month around 26 or 27 (she's not sure yet). Apparently, you can go in the store now and have your SA note which stuff you like so she can grab them for you and charge your card on file when they go on sale. I am sooo tempted!!! But I must stay strong!

Tulip618... I just posted on your other thread. I believe you can go in now and take your pick. You can come in now and have your SA make note of your 'wish list'. If you need SA info, PM me.

Good luck!

Oh gosh,

My SA just called. Presale starts on 27 May. The list is not finalized yet so there's still some time to marshal funds!!!

However, I must not be tempted.

All the Prada SAs are terrific IMO. Just work with one of them. Be prepared to leave your CC info and remember that Prada does not do refunds, only exchange or store credit!