Prada mini saffiano

so beautiful bag, i want to get one too:smile: in aquamarine,but it 's not available yet

Yenni, the store in Crystal Las Vegas carries the mini in aquamarine. I was there last weekend and they were on display. If you want to order from them, I can give you the SA phone number/email that helped me. He was very nice.

Yenni, the store in Crystal Las Vegas carries the mini in aquamarine. I was there last weekend and they were on display. If you want to order from them, I can give you the SA phone number/email that helped me. He was very nice.
Yes, please, can you give me his email and phone number ? Thank you so much :smile:

OMG...I'ven been searching the WORLD for the aquamarine!! My friend was in Europe and said it's all sold out in Italy (Milan)....I've searched all over Asia as well...anyway to know if it's still available??? CRY!!!!!

By the way, what are the measurements for the mini? Thanks so much!