Prada Margit - Thoughts

Mummybags

Nov 28, 2016
I have been eyeing the Prada Margit in Large for a couple of months. I think it’s got everything I need, looks easy to carry, roomy but not too big etc. I think I’ve narrowed the color to this pink one from Nordstrom.

However, I’ve never seen one in real life. Has anyone seen one, or better yet, own one? And thoughts on the color for spring/summer? Compared to yellow, black, white and brown.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 625EABB4-030F-4615-A9C0-0989AD2DE27E.jpeg
    625EABB4-030F-4615-A9C0-0989AD2DE27E.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 97
I have been eyeing the Prada Margit in Large for a couple of months. I think it’s got everything I need, looks easy to carry, roomy but not too big etc. I think I’ve narrowed the color to this pink one from Nordstrom.

However, I’ve never seen one in real life. Has anyone seen one, or better yet, own one? And thoughts on the color for spring/summer? Compared to yellow, black, white and brown.

Thanks in advance.

I saw it at a Prada boutique in Nordstrom about six months ago in black and in tan both sizes. It's a really nice looking bag, especially in tan, but the leather seemed very stiff to me. It reminds me of a more formal version of a Hermes Evelyne III, which is much softer leather. If you like it, get it. You can always return it. That's why I like Nordstrom. Never an issue with returns.