Prada makes me feel like a cow

Personally, my shoe size runs the gamut. In american sizes, I can wear from an 8 to a 9. In european sizes, depending on the designer, AND particular shoes from each designer, I wear from 38.5 to 40.5 -- a range of TWO FULL SIZES!

Louboutins and Manolos, the staples in my closet, runs just about that range. For example, my "usual" size in Louboutin is 39, but in Louboutin's Lastics, I wear 40.5, and in Louboutin's helmuts, I'd wear 38!

I, obviously, don't think shoe size should be an indication of "cowness". teehee :P Don't worry about shoe sizing running big or small -- there's no universal model that shoe designers agree on for sizing, even within each design house. Just enjoy!

that's weird, prada are the shoes that i find run the biggest out of any i buy :confused1: i regularly get a 38 in prada, but i'm usually a 38.5-39 in everything else. and a 39-40 in boots because i have a high arch. i can never figure out how american sizes work though, i have everything between 7 and 10 :confused1:

that's weird, prada are the shoes that i find run the biggest out of any i buy :confused1: i regularly get a 38 in prada, but i'm usually a 38.5-39 in everything else. and a 39-40 in boots because i have a high arch. i can never figure out how american sizes work though, i have everything between 7 and 10 :confused1:
same here -- 38.5 in Prada, 39 in Gucci, 40 for everything else, like D&G.

Has anyone else noticed that Prada's sizing is all wrong? I wear a size 10 in Pradas! 10! I'm a 9 and I already feel big.

:crybaby:

I have the same problem you do. I am normally a 9, but I got 2 pairs of Pradas this summer and one is a 10 and another is a 9.5 I think. It's weird because it's one of the only designers I have this problem with.

Maybe it's the design of the shoes. I bought Prada lace up platform booties in 38.5, and the fit. Also differ in sizes in my Guccis and CLs and other designers. I normally range in 8 -9 in shoes, and I have Guccis in size ranges of 8-9.5, and 2 CL in 9s, one fits and one is too big. I really think it's the design of the shoe or boot.

Ummm, I wear a size 11 shoe and I wouldn't say your shoe size should make you feel like a "cow" or not. Most tall girls DO HAVE bigger feet. Supposedly Paris Hilton, Tyra Banks, and Uma Thurman all wear size US 11 shoes. I wouldn't worry about the number, just how it looks.