Prada Madras Woven Bag- Yay or Nay??

My Lisette

Sep 20, 2009
I am sensing from reading on the forum that I am in the minority in finding the appeal of the Prada Madras Woven bag. I know there has been alot of discussion about where they are made, but that aside, who is thumbs up and who is thumbs down? BTW, I own many Bottega bags and find them quite different, no comparison, just different.

Attachments

• Prada Madras.jpg
    Prada Madras.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,431
I am sensing from reading on the forum that I am in the minority in finding the appeal of the Prada Madras Woven bag. I know there has been alot of discussion about where they are made, but that aside, who is thumbs up and who is thumbs down? BTW, I own many Bottega bags and find them quite different, no comparison, just different.

I bought this bag and then returned it. I thought it was a beauty and a great blue. Once I got her home and really took a close look at the bag, I thought the weaving and leather used seemed rather inferior for a Prada bag. I was quite disappointed because the overall look was so nice. Also, the Made In India is very large on the plaque on the interior. I was also surprised to find that the neimans SA had no idea that these bags were being made in India. No biggie but I would have thought she would have been aware.

I bought this bag and then returned it. I thought it was a beauty and a great blue. Once I got her home and really took a close look at the bag, I thought the weaving and leather used seemed rather inferior for a Prada bag. I was quite disappointed because the overall look was so nice. Also, the Made In India is very large on the plaque on the interior. I was also surprised to find that the neimans SA had no idea that these bags were being made in India. No biggie but I would have thought she would have been aware.

eep! thumbs down but it could be a change if you own many leather bags and have run out of designs for a very unique bag in your closet