Prada LG Phone

i have it. i wanna sell it. i liked it at first and now i semi hate it. text msging is a total nightmare and i can't use it while i drive cause its touch. i don't know what the iphone is like but after this phone i will never get another touch phone again. the scrolling to find a number in my address book is so annoying, i swear i wanna punch someone by the time i find my number. i always overscroll and can never get to the name i want. SO FRUSTRATING!!!!! :censor:

but its a beauty! lol.

Looks like I am not the only person that thinks like this too :cursing:

I really feel like selling it! Really love the looks...but SMSing..is a chore...worse than a chore! Scrolling and everything too!!

Let's all sell our LG Pradas together!!! hahaha :shame:

i have it. i wanna sell it. i liked it at first and now i semi hate it. text msging is a total nightmare and i can't use it while i drive cause its touch. i don't know what the iphone is like but after this phone i will never get another touch phone again. the scrolling to find a number in my address book is so annoying, i swear i wanna punch someone by the time i find my number. i always overscroll and can never get to the name i want. SO FRUSTRATING!!!!! :censor:

but its a beauty! lol.

Oh yeah...do you people find that when u sms...sometimes the word will get stuck? then u cannot move already...have to backspace then type again?

I loved it at first...but now the value is like crap...how to sell sigh :sad: and I want another phone :biggrin:

annaspanna: are you saying that other touch phones are easier to use and its the prada that is esp annoying?

i really want another phone too. i'm planning to buy a nokia N95 in pink! :girlsigh:

then i'm gonna sell my prada phone on ebay for whatever it'll fetch, i figure its better than nothing!

about the text msging, i find the predictive txt on it laughable! first of all it censors you! i tried to write B*tch and it wouldn't do it! and here's the real irony, it wouldn't spell PRADA!!!!! i had to do it the manual way! is this with all LG's or just this phone? makes me long for my moto razr!

thanks for all the replies. the prada phone sure is a beauty, but i love to text, and i think i would go mad if i had to go through such an ordeal everyday! this thread really helped me make up my mind! :tup:
good luck with selling if you decide to sell. but i must admit, its so fashionable and sleek!! its definitely for the fashion-savvy women out there :heart:

annaspanna: are you saying that other touch phones are easier to use and its the prada that is esp annoying?

i really want another phone too. i'm planning to buy a nokia N95 in pink!

then i'm gonna sell my prada phone on ebay for whatever it'll fetch, i figure its better than nothing!

about the text msging, i find the predictive txt on it laughable! first of all it censors you! i tried to write B*tch and it wouldn't do it! and here's the real irony, it wouldn't spell PRADA!!!!! i had to do it the manual way! is this with all LG's or just this phone? makes me long for my moto razr!

LOL! It won't spell prada maybe coz it's made by LG and not Prada? hahah...only the design and branding is done by prada...inside it's still a LG :sad:

thanks for all the replies. the prada phone sure is a beauty, but i love to text, and i think i would go mad if i had to go through such an ordeal everyday! this thread really helped me make up my mind!
good luck with selling if you decide to sell. but i must admit, its so fashionable and sleek!! its definitely for the fashion-savvy women out there

LOL I think the prada phone is nice to look at and just to make calls...smsing you gotta use another phone :P