Prada Leopard bag for Fall 2007: opinion?

Breena

Mar 5, 2007
They have this at Bergdorf Goodman among new Fall bags:
BGV02G2_mn.jpg

what do you think of it?
I think it's a beauty, but i'm not that sure about leopard for next season...
I'm seeing so much black, and patent leather too.
Plus leopard is very much Dolce & Gabbana 2006/7.....
Still it tempts me.....
Brina

It's a lot too "in your face" for my taste. Leopard patterns are so tricky. In just the right dose, it's elegant and funky at the same time. Too much and it reminds me of (and I'm SO telling my age here) the jumpsuit that Cher's character Laverne on (The Sonny & Cher Show back in the '70s) use to wear. :Push:

I've always liked animal prints, so I ordered the Prada hobo a few seasons ago but returned it. It's a beautiful bag, but limited with clothing. However, you are the wearer of the bag, so if you love it, then maybe it's for you. We all have different tastes.
I must say I think this would look stunning with an all black or all khaki outfit.

Over here (UK) there was a famous TV barmaid character called Bet in the ever-running soap Coronation St (set 't'up north'.) She had an enormous chest, big brassy hair, short skirts and always had a leopard skin bag! So that's a no from me......

^^^Sounds like Cher's "Laverne" character I was referring to, but try to imagine "Bet" in a full bodysuit of leopard skin and HUGE "cat eye" glasses. Not a pretty sight!! I wish I could find a picture of Laverne, but Cher must have had them all burned. Can't find one anywhere. Laverne's character was one of Bob Mackie's finest design hours!!! :roflmfao:

Hahaaaa P-Psycho! Oh, I remember Cher's leopard print jumpsuit character! I think my mom had similar dangling ball earrings! Unfortunately, it was that very jumpsuit that turned me off leopard print anything, forever!