Prada Lambskin Bag Stitching Loose-should I return it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All,

My first Prada is a month and a half old and already the stitching has come loose at the handle (and scratches.) The corners are looking worn already too.

[​IMG]

I don't think I'm mistreating her. Wonder what I could be doing wrong?

What do you think? Do you think I would have any problems returning it to Selfridges?

:crybaby:

2. Oooh that's terrible! I'd say just return it, perhaps they can replace or repare it. Lovely colour though!

3. Are you possibly over-stuffing it? That will happen when you put too much into any bag.

4. Which style prada bag is that? If you've only had it for a month and a half, it shouldn't be a problem to return it.

5. It's the Nappa bow bag in Ibisco. Maybe I am overfilling her but I always carry her with the shoulder strap so I would'nt have thought that it would be because of that.

I'll try to get her fixed. I don't think Selfridges will refund or replace her.