Prada key clochette

Can't find any single clochettes on its own!
Hmm, indeed... I thought there might be at least a few listings with how popular the bag once was. But I guess that would make sense, people might lose the clochette and sell the Galleria without one, but no one really takes it off to then lose the bag...
But I think the Galleria looks great even without the clochette. You can add a charm if you want, it doesn't even have to be by Prada.

Hmm, indeed... I thought there might be at least a few listings with how popular the bag once was. But I guess that would make sense, people might lose the clochette and sell the Galleria without one, but no one really takes it off to then lose the bag...
But I think the Galleria looks great even without the clochette. You can add a charm if you want, it doesn't even have to be by Prada.

Already did that! Maybe I'll give Prada a call and see...

Just called. Unfortunately they don't sell separately and just advised I buy a keyring instead which I've already done!
Think of it this way: if you added something, like a keyring or a charm, on the bag with the clochette, it would probably look way too busy. But now you can hang whatever you want on the bag instead of the clochette and make it unique. :smile:

Reactions: thisreallyreal
I have a similar problem. I purchased a prada re-edition 2000 second hand on poshmark. It was authenticated, but did not have the clochette. I do not have an authenticity card and am wondering if Prada will sell me a new clochette in this case?