Prada is the best thing I ever got !

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I recently got a prada black nylon messenger bag and used it for a trip to London. We went by coach so my bag was allover the place, on the floor, on the shelves and it even got coke allover it. Then I just wiped it down and it looked amazing again :nuts:. When I had my LV keepall, I put it on the floor in the airport and it gets dirty the dirt didnt come off. PRADA is a god send and I will be getting more nylons...there the best thing ever and will last a life time. Ive never had so much compliments over a bag...even not LV.

2. Sounds really nice!!!!

Im a Prada Nylon fan too!!!! Especially the duffle bag for weekend travels....I just got one and it is so light and worry free!!!!:yahoo:

I also considered LV luggage like the keepall, carryall, etc...they all seemed not comfortable enough for travel even though LV is the know for their travel pieces....:shrugs:

After the duffle, I am searching for a wheeled luggage to add. Its just perfect for travel with nor worries for cleaning!!!!!:yes:

The nylon pieces are truely awesome!!!! So functional and durable...its the one I count on in bad weather or travels.....Im in love!!!!!!:love:

3. prada nylon..... :nuts:

4. totally agreed
    i use a prada messenger for school everyday. it gets thrown around, dirty, stained, etc., and all it needs is a quick wipe and looks brand new!