Prada Infusion d'iris?

I have this and really like it, I would personally describe it as a green sort of scent with a powdery dry down. It's not overly feminine and is quite different from other scents I have worn. I can't wear it all the time however, because I do get tired of it easily.

I love it! It's hard for me to describe though because I feel like it has a lot of warmth, even though it's a "green" type of fragrance. It's distinctive and is definitely becoming one of my favorites:smile:

This is the only perfume that I ever repurchased, I now on my second 6.7 oz bottle! It has a very distintive smell, very clean and powdery and it also last a long time on me. It's an all season smell and you can wear it day or night, not overpowering but definitely noticeable.

agree with everyone; a nice clean subtle smell. have you checked out the men's version "infusion d'homme"? i have both "iris" and "homme" and if i don't pay attention i can't tell the difference.

I just bought this Saturday afternoon. I am in love! I have worn Lovely for a few years now and so ready for a change. Some scents do not smell good on me. Prada Infusion D'Iris so works for me. I find it does not have alot of staying power, however, I just purchased the soap, body lotion, and the Parfum. Im determined for it to stay on!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!

I love this. I use it all the time, either on its own or mixed with some Molecule 01. Infusion d'Iris is green but powdery. It is ideal for me as I don't like perfumes that are too sirupy, yet prefer something more feminine than a pure green cologne. Totally recommend it.