Prada Infusion d'iris?

ReRe

ReRe
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
Philly area
I just sent for this, wanted to try something new...anyone use it...if so what do you think and how would you describe the scent?

lantana19

Jul 7, 2008
I have this and really like it, I would personally describe it as a green sort of scent with a powdery dry down. It's not overly feminine and is quite different from other scents I have worn. I can't wear it all the time however, because I do get tired of it easily.

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
I don't own it, but I do love this perfume. It's very unique... to me, it smells very clean but NON-generic. I'm thinking of buying a bottle!

kasmom

J'adore mon mari!
O.G.
Oct 3, 2006
Home Sweet Home
This is the only perfume that I ever repurchased, I now on my second 6.7 oz bottle! It has a very distintive smell, very clean and powdery and it also last a long time on me. It's an all season smell and you can wear it day or night, not overpowering but definitely noticeable.

Oct 20, 2008
manhattan
agree with everyone; a nice clean subtle smell. have you checked out the men's version "infusion d'homme"? i have both "iris" and "homme" and if i don't pay attention i can't tell the difference.

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I just bought this Saturday afternoon. I am in love! I have worn Lovely for a few years now and so ready for a change. Some scents do not smell good on me. Prada Infusion D'Iris so works for me. I find it does not have alot of staying power, however, I just purchased the soap, body lotion, and the Parfum. Im determined for it to stay on!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!

erygonz

Mar 28, 2007
Love it! Is my favorite. I have the big bottle and the one that is a key chain for the occasions that I have to run. I recommend it!

gee

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
this is my current perfume...love it. smells so clean and fresh! i always change scents before finishing bottles, but i may just finish this one.

LittleH

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
London
I love this. I use it all the time, either on its own or mixed with some Molecule 01. Infusion d'Iris is green but powdery. It is ideal for me as I don't like perfumes that are too sirupy, yet prefer something more feminine than a pure green cologne. Totally recommend it.

Wentworth-Roth

Longtime Member
O.G.
Jul 3, 2006
It's my favourite fragrance. Btw, there is a new version coming out: Infusion of orange flowers. Early reviews say it's very reminiscent of Infusion d'Iris.