Prada Hawaii price decrease from Joanna!

Joanna is the best! From responding quickly to emails to packaging my bag beautifully and even sending me a personal thank you note on Prada stationary, she is a pleasure to deal with:smile:

Hi ladies,
What the process of purchasing from joanna? I just emailed her the model no. To check price and stock availability. Then what is after this? Give her my credit no? And she will provide me the receipt when the bag ship in or? There will definitely be a receipt right? Lol

Joanna will email you about your bag if they have it. She will also email you a charge send form for you to place your order. Then, when she has packaged your item up for shipping she will send you another email.

She is very good about getting back to you if you have questions and is very helpful. I asked her to check the zippers on the bags and to make sure there were no obvious flaws and she did this so sweetly!

Oh yes, Joanne and Le will give you the most delightful service ever! took 2 days for my bag to arrive in CA. i still have a silly grin on my face concerning the entire experience. my SA at SCP kindly offered to "keep her eye out for this bag" for me. later that day, i found PF members penning their experiences about Prada Hawaii, i contacted them, and voila, Joanne and Le shipped it immediately at a much lower price! from now on, i might 'touch' a bag at my local store, but i'll be contacting Hawaii b4 i purchase! CHEERS!