Prada hairband & other accessories...

This is something I do not get :biggrin:
Last time it would have looked cool on me (!) was when I was five years old :biggrin:
But perhaps if I see some more grown ups...

Edit: While looking and looking and looking again I change how I think about it. Perhaps I could see it as a fascinator.

Reactions: ladysarah
42F9AE02-9F45-4C1E-AEE4-2E639B88580D.png
This is something I do not get :biggrin:
Last time it would have looked cool on me (!) was when I was five years old :biggrin:
But perhaps if I see some more grown ups...

Edit: While looking and looking and looking again I change how I think about it. Perhaps I could see it as a fascinator.
actually I see a lot of them in London. Even the first girlfriend is wearing one.

Reactions: Sferics
This one looks more like a pillbox hat from the early '60's than a headband. Kind of like this one.
PS: Who is "the first girlfriend" these days?
It does look like a proper hat on, which is what I like about it. It’s quite refined. First girlfriend, I was being frivolous, that’s the prime minister’s girlfriend. Not HIS first girlfriend, but the country’s :biggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: Swathi and Sferics
I think it’s very stylistic. Not my personal style, but I see the merit. Playing with it the other day in Neimans.. fun look.

I can either see it playing up an ultra femme vibe, or it would be incredible juxtaposed against something super masculine like their monolith combat boot.