Prada - grey ombré patent laptop case

Nirodha

Nov 7, 2007
Anybody seen this Prada in person? And, if so, what were your impressions of it? I'm thinking of buying one. I know some people don't like the colour gradient patent leather look. But, I think this bag is way hot!

Travel in sleek sophistication thanks to this glossy patent laptop case from Prada.
• Color: Black / Grey / Silver
• Ombré patent leather with polished silvertone hardware
• Zip front pocket with logo insignia plate
• Zip top closure
• Adjustable 52'' shoulder strap with large logo clasp closure
• Logo jacquard lining with large patch pocket
• Light interior padding
• 13'' wide x 10½'' tall x 1¾'' deep, 2 lbs.
• Certificate of authenticity included, style #VA0728
• All measurements are approximate
• Leather; Italy; style #2124957

Attachments

• zoom.jpeg
    zoom.jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 230
cute! I've never seen that one. I'd go for it.

I ordered my first gradient once the sale started but I didnt go with patent. I'm thinking about snatching one a patent ombre handbag too since you really cant beat the prices.

I had that in my Bluefly shopping cart for an hour the other day -- asked my husband if he wanted it as it felt big for me and he said no. I'm starting to get over the bag in my avatar too -- maybe as I got so much patent this fall already ....

Groovy! I think I'll go for it. By the way, I am a man and something like this suits my style. I'm not really into totes, clutches or bags that look a little bit too much like a purse for my liking. Yeah, I know a lot of guys in Europe use those sort of bags without getting gay-bashed. However, I don't live in Europe, and while I'm secure in my sexuality, I'd still rather not carry around a 'purse'. ;)

If that's you in your avatar, I think you could carry anything and look good.
No kidding!!! ;)

Always nice to see the guys on the Prada forum. We poor gals have so little eye candy on the Prada forum, except handbags of course. :nuts:

I've been meaning to ask where you found this. Seriously, you could definitely pull that look off. If you get it, we INSIST on model shots. :graucho: