Prada Gauffre Tote -- Enormous?

i love this bag but fear that it will look ridiculous on me -- does anyone have any modeling pics? i searched but couldn't find any.

napgaufffff345.jpg

can i ask where you find that...? i know that prada custom made one with 4 layers like that for madonna, but i was told the ones sold for the rest of us are only 3 layers...! i have the frame gauffre which is about 4 layers large. it looked large-ish on me but if you are a fan of large bags it looks OK i think. i am about 5'4''.

i forget where i got the picture -- diabro? i managed to track down the actual bag from neiman's (bluefly also had one recently). i wish i could find the 3-tiered one -- sadly, the 4-tiered one is like luggage on me.

I have the four tiered one in black. It is quite huge, but I am 5"9 1/2 and wear only extra large bags. I bought it about a year and a half ago when it first came out at the Prada boutique in Manhattan. It was about $3000.- I fell in love with it and still am. It "is" too large to use for evening or formal, but I still love it, its one of those investment classic bags.

I've got the tote/bucket style in that similar color and it's one of my larger bags too in this style but I just love it!! :jammin: Sorry pic is a little blurry...

Attachments

• Gauffre 002.jpg
    Gauffre 002.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 416