Reference Prada Gauffre - PICS ONLY

Vernice Gaufre in Bianco... (white patent leather)
Bought today from Ala Moana Prada for $1900-something + tax! :love: will do modeling pics.

wallet002-2.jpg

Okay -- I'm adding mine to the family. She's been out with me two days and I had to stop my coworkers from fondling her to death !!

Having never had the shoulder strap -- that bag banging into you feeling is something I'll have to get used to -- ah heck, what am I saying? I'm used to it. I'm most definitely already used to it !! :woohoo:

Attachments

• pradaruchout2.jpg
    pradaruchout2.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 2,990
I just bought this Gauffre bag from bluefly when the miss238 is still valid, it's a good deal!
I love the leather and how it looks on your body when it's empty.
Ok, here's the pics~~

Attachments

• IMG_1106.JPG
    IMG_1106.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 2,366
  • IMG_1107.JPG
    IMG_1107.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 2,523
  • IMG_1108.JPG
    IMG_1108.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 2,522
  • IMG_1109.JPG
    IMG_1109.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 2,543
Hi guys!

Could someone please xplain to me the difference between a gauffres and a tessuto? they look the same as they are both folded fabric. I am looking to get one of the nylon satchels that came in all those lovely colors but i dont know whether to search under gauffre or nylon satchel or tessuto? ack!:confused1: And other than NM, Saks, BG i have no idea where to search online for that bag? Do they make them anymore?
JILL has one (0r many:smile: in like an apple green in a pic with all the great cosmetics bags? Its that exact bacg, in almost any color, that id like. and also the cosmetic bags. If anyone can lead me to the right direction I'd be super appreciative! thanks guys. Ive tried to attach Jill's pic for reference

TIA!;)

Attachments

• th_IMG_0538.jpg
    th_IMG_0538.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 2,327
my last prada. it was a present from my parents when they travelled to Venice. I thought the colot maybe would be too bright, but it is great. i combine it with neutrals and it goes perfect.

Attachments

• IMGP5886.JPG
    IMGP5886.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 2,394