Prada Fringed Nappa Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
    In 2007, I seriously lusted after the "Prada Fringed Nappa Tote." Then it was gone. I want to buy the (authentic - obviously) bag in brown. I watched and waited for it to go on an end-of-season sale, but I apparently missed the markdowns. Sigh.

No luck. :Push:

Anyone know where I can find one? I'd be very happy to own one in brown, in particular. I see it at ModaQueen and DesignerOutlet, but am leery for obvious reasons.

Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. Anyway, not only you are lookin for this, me too. I even started a thread on this but the stores are sold out everywhere since it's a year 2007 bag. Not forgettin the stores are having sales for this tote too.

The only search will be on ebay or consignment shop! GL in finding one!~

3. There's one posted in the Prada sales thread!

4. thanks for posting this. Looks like the one on sale is the suede leather not the lambskin leather that i'm lookin for. But it's a gd deal!~

5. :smile:That's the bag I'm lusting after, all right...just not the right color. I'm looking for the dark dark brown. If I can't find that, black will work. But thanks so much for posting it for me! I appreciate your keeping your eyes open. :smile:

6. Keep your eyes on bluefly too...I've seen it there off and on.

7. Yes, it does come in both suede and lambskin, but the photo said suede and it looks like lambskin. I was just trying to clarify which it is.

8. I spoke to Lisa (the SA) and it's not suede, it's lambskin (like Prada Psycho said). For some reason, this bag has really grown on me. At first, I didn't like it. Now, I'm thinking it might be a fun kind of statement bag. I've always had a thing for fringe and Cousin IT was one of my favorite Adam's Family characters! :P

9. :welcome:

Nice to know I've not lost my touch. :supacool:

10. Grab is kiss_p! :tup:
    LOL, Cousin IT .... so cute the way it shuffled across the floor.
    My friend found the black fringe hobo a while ago, so she said she has enough fringe for now.

11. Great to hear that it's the lambskin/nappa leather. So did u get it in the end? I hope i can find it in black...hehe:sweatdrop: