Prada Fall 2008 bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi all

Charles from Prada Las Vegas just emailed me with pictures of the Fall 2008 bags, which they just received.

If anyone is interested, give him a call!
    Charles Punzal
    Prada Las Vegas
    (702) 866-6886

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. #2 Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
    [​IMG]

MY PERSONAL FAVE:

[​IMG]

Like this one too:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Like this one too:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. ^Stunning bags! What is the color of the gauffre? I couldn't make it out from the pics...it looks metallic? Is it silver?

5. [​IMG]this is really cute :smile:

6. Thanks for sharing. I like the gauffres.

7. Thanks for the pics, but I have to say, those lace bags look like pets!

8. DH saw the lace bag in Neimans yesterday and thought somebody left a piece of lingerie in the display cabinet. It was all floppy and looked like a pair of rags. :P

9. I like the Gauffre and cervo hobo. :heart: :love: :nuts: :drool: I have been safe for a couple seasons, but now I think I am in trouble now.

10. What's the Gauffre on the back? Does the Gauffre now have chain straps? :love:

[​IMG]

11. When I was in Chicago- they only had 2 gauffre bags in the store and both had chain handles. Not a fan of chain handles myself...

12. Thanks for posting! I love the one with the ruffles!

13. I'm not really feeling these. Love the gauffres, and the cervo. Otherwise, not loving anything.

14. hahahahahaaa, that is hysterical:nuts:. i am not a big fan of the lace myself....

15. How much is the third prada in the second set of pictures? The one that has "stains" I don't really understand how to re-post pictures!