prada fairy or lv watercolor?

if you can only buy one right now, which would it be?

• prada fairy tote

• lv watercolor speedy

Results are only viewable after voting.

ap.

O.G.
Oct 20, 2008
hi tpf-ers,

i am late to the game and have come to appreciate purses only recently (thanks to this forum). i would like your opinion; i am comfortable with spending money on only one purse right now, so provided i can find these, which would you buy: the prada fairy or the lv watercolor speedy (i like the brown 30)?

it's likely that i'll eventually get both, so if one is rarer than the other (and should be snapped up), would you please tell me?

i'll post on the lv forum as well to get a "balanced" poll - although i suspect there are lots of people that "cross over" :smile:

thanks much!

Last edited:
I would definitely go for a fairy bag! And I actually spend most of my time on Dior subforum, so my opinion is quite impartial;) I just feel that the fairy bag is much less common and so unusual in design that there is no competition between prada and lv...hmm you make me want to get one ! :roflmfao:

The fairy bag is a work of art, the LV bag is nice too, but the fairy is gorgeous. However, I feel like with the fairy its more limited in how uch you can wear it bc it is handpainted and delicate

I'll preface by saying I'm not a big LV fan (like them but not obsessed with them), but I do like the watercolor speedy. However, if you are to put the WC speedy against the fairy (in any style, in any color), I would vote for the fairy... hands down, the fairy wins in my book, there won't even be any competition.