Prada Fairy Bag - Sizes, Accessories?

lovelygarments

Kay
O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
I did a search on the Prada Forum, and I couldn't find the info. Can someone tell me the sizes/styles that the Prada fairy bag comes in? Also, as far as accessories, does anyone have a list of those, e.g., wallet, make-up? I called Soho NY Prada store, and I'm on the list for a Prada tote, but I'm not even sure what I'm waitlisted for - I know it cost around $2200 or $2300? I would love to know the different styles/sizes, as I want to make a good choice. Thank you!

I am fairly sure there is the Cervo Lux size, the shoulder tote size, the wristlet, and the wallet. I think there is a Boston bag style too.

I know on Prada's website it lists the Cervo Lux as £1050. Hope that helps

I have a Prada Fairy Catalogue that was sent along with Fairy bag and wallet I ordered. It has most of the bags and some accessories as well as shoes. If you are going to pay that much $$ for a bag, you really ought to know what you are getting! If you have a fax, I might be able to fax you some pics. You can pm me if you would like me to. ;)

Yes, I agree with miu2 you should really see the pics of the bags before you decide as the bags are quite different in shape. You can see pics on the forum of the square shape and the tote. Also you can search on Ebay as there are 3 styles listed on there right now. You should take a peek at the square/rectangular shape, the bowler bag and the tote. I hope this helps!