Prada Esplanade Fall 2016 - What do you think?

1. I'm looking at the Prada Esplanade Bicolor City Satchel and I think its pretty beautiful. Has anyone seen one or own one? What do you think of the bag? Prada Esplanade.jpg

2. I Like it, but would much more prefere other color combo

3. It's beautiful and I think the price point is not too bad. I'm looking at the small black one. I saw it IRL yesterday and it's divine.

anis azmi and danniela like this.
  4. I absolutely adore this bag. I mean look at it - its so beautiful.
    Lets see if i will get it for Christmas.

5. i think it's beautiful and the price is quite okay.

6. finally i found a thread about this prada esplanade. i think, they have small and medium one? i'm lusting over this bag now. hhh, btw, do you guys prefer LV bags or prada bags?

7. Having had 2 LV and 2 Prada, LV are much durable,cost less and hold its value better. The hardware also on LV is much superior quality.

8. ^^I love it!! and that color is just gorgeous!

may I ask if you could post more pics, please? Thanks!

9. love the colour which store did you buy this from

10. For christmas i am between the esplande in the black & white Or a Chanel bag which is double the price. I have not seen the esplande in person so i have yet to make a decision. I think its very classy though , i have not seen the inside yet. I can't say i love it yet but i have seen the chanel bowling bag in person several times & it would be a dream if i got it, however the price would definitely be a bit of a stretch for me.

11. Went to the store to get the Classic Double Zip in Navy, came home with this, wrong decision? IMG_1476776103.734138.jpg

Baghera likes this.
  12. I love the Esplanade - gorgeous bag! Is this bag Navy or Black?

13. This one is black, top part calfskin and the body is saffiano, I think it doesn't come in navy. Bi-color ones look so amazing but they are too "in your face" for my-style.

14. I have it in red and black in August. It is wonderful!
    Got a couple tricks for it too and could not be happier!