Prada Esplanade Fall 2016 - What do you think?

1. I'm looking at the Prada Esplanade Bicolor City Satchel and I think its pretty beautiful. Has anyone seen one or own one? What do you think of the bag? Prada Esplanade.jpg

2. I Like it, but would much more prefere other color combo

3. It's beautiful and I think the price point is not too bad. I'm looking at the small black one. I saw it IRL yesterday and it's divine.

anis azmi and danniela like this.
  4. I absolutely adore this bag. I mean look at it - its so beautiful.
    Lets see if i will get it for Christmas.

5. i think it's beautiful and the price is quite okay.

6. finally i found a thread about this prada esplanade. i think, they have small and medium one? i'm lusting over this bag now. hhh, btw, do you guys prefer LV bags or prada bags?

7. I bought this one 3 days ago and it was only one left in this colour. I google it Prada Espalanade Cammeo and nothing comes up. :sad: what you think?[GALLERY=media, 708]Bought it 2 days ago...Google it and can't find it this anywhere. What you ladies think of it? by TheCatWing posted Sep 30, 2016 at 7:09 PM[/GALLERY]

8. Having had 2 LV and 2 Prada, LV are much durable,cost less and hold its value better. The hardware also on LV is much superior quality.

9. ^^I love it!! and that color is just gorgeous!

may I ask if you could post more pics, please? Thanks!

10. love the colour which store did you buy this from

11. For christmas i am between the esplande in the black & white Or a Chanel bag which is double the price. I have not seen the esplande in person so i have yet to make a decision. I think its very classy though , i have not seen the inside yet. I can't say i love it yet but i have seen the chanel bowling bag in person several times & it would be a dream if i got it, however the price would definitely be a bit of a stretch for me.

12. Went to the store to get the Classic Double Zip in Navy, came home with this, wrong decision? IMG_1476776103.734138.jpg

Baghera likes this.
  13. I love the Esplanade - gorgeous bag! Is this bag Navy or Black?

14. This one is black, top part calfskin and the body is saffiano, I think it doesn't come in navy. Bi-color ones look so amazing but they are too "in your face" for my-style.

15. I have it in red and black in August. It is wonderful!
    Got a couple tricks for it too and could not be happier!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice