Prada dustbags

bgyoshi

O.G.
Nov 23, 2005
Hello there. I was wondering if anyone of you know why is it that there are plastic dustbags for Prada bags? I recently purchased the Prada bt7338 from efashionhouse and was wondering why they use the plastic dustbags? Thanks.

I can never remember from the previous threads...is efashionhouse.com considered legit or not?

I do know that even high end companies use crappy dust bags. Of my collection, the Hermes dust bag is the best. Chloe is pretty low-end considering the bag. Don't own any Prada, but I'd be surprised if plastic was legit.

bgyoshi said:
Hello there. I was wondering if anyone of you know why is it that there are plastic dustbags for Prada bags? I recently purchased the Prada bt7338 from efashionhouse and was wondering why they use the plastic dustbags? Thanks.

I think the prada don't use the plastic for the dustbag. I think it should be some kind of cloth.. You might want to double check whether it's legit...

Prada dustbags do come in plastic with a zip lock kind opening . I bot a bag which came with a plastic dustbag bat 2 yrs ago during the cruise collection and i got it fr the Prada boutique in Singapore.

i just came back from the Prada Store and Neiman Marcus but both refused to even look at the bag saying they are not allow to authenticate...any ideas how else I can go about making sure the bag is authentic? I bought it from efashionhouse.com

I know that authentic prada bags have that cotton dustbag. I got a prada bag from dgo that came with a cotton dustbag as well as a plastic one, I guess for packing purposes.

I have a few prada's, most recent, this past june. All of mine also have a cotton dustbags and are from the boutiques.Why don't you post a picture of the bag. I am sure that theres a good chance we can all come to a decision and help you decide with all of this knowledge here at the purse blog.:P

The only Prada plastic dust bag I've got came with the sneakers I bought from Prada shop in Italy. They are kind of light greyish looking with red letters. Never have Prada handbags that come with plastics, all with white cloth bags. I think I remember that there was a tread about efashionhouse.com and efashionstore.com, among the two, as far as I can remember the latter one is legit. But do a search for these two in this forum's archive, you will find the treads about them.

K.

Sorry change my mind on above after looking at their sites, I don't remember which one is legit but definitely remember we talked about them in one of the treads. - K

Here are some pictures of both the "dustbag" and the bag itself. What do you guys think? Btw, thanks for all the comments so far! This is my first Prada =P.

plasticbag.jpg

bag.jpg

triangle.jpg

authenticitycard.jpg

bgyoshi said:
Here are some pictures of both the "dustbag" and the bag itself. What do you guys think? Btw, thanks for all the comments so far! This is my first Prada =P.

plasticbag.jpg

bag.jpg

triangle.jpg

authenticitycard.jpg

To me, this looks more like the wrap that the manufacturer puts on the products...most stores take them off. When I ordered a couple of Kenneth Cole bags from Nordstrom, they came packed in disposable plastic bags like this, and the cloth dustbags were tucked inside the handbags. I guess it keeps the bags clean while they are being distributed.
I hope this is what happened for you!
Keep us updated....you have gotten my curiousity up!