Prada dustbags

1. Hello there. I was wondering if anyone of you know why is it that there are plastic dustbags for Prada bags? I recently purchased the Prada bt7338 from efashionhouse and was wondering why they use the plastic dustbags? Thanks.

2. I can never remember from the previous threads...is efashionhouse.com considered legit or not?

I do know that even high end companies use crappy dust bags. Of my collection, the Hermes dust bag is the best. Chloe is pretty low-end considering the bag. Don't own any Prada, but I'd be surprised if plastic was legit.

3. I think the prada don't use the plastic for the dustbag. I think it should be some kind of cloth.. You might want to double check whether it's legit...

4. I purchased a Prada backpack approx. 6 months ago. The dust bag was cloth you may want to call NM or Prada directly and ask.

5. the only prada i have was received as a graduation present. it came from Neiman Marcus and had a cloth dustbag.

6. Prada dustbags do come in plastic with a zip lock kind opening . I bot a bag which came with a plastic dustbag bat 2 yrs ago during the cruise collection and i got it fr the Prada boutique in Singapore.

7. i just came back from the Prada Store and Neiman Marcus but both refused to even look at the bag saying they are not allow to authenticate...any ideas how else I can go about making sure the bag is authentic? I bought it from efashionhouse.com

8. That's the problem fr buying thru the website. I never dare attempt to buy online even though there is a return policy. Too many fakeys around.

9. I know that authentic prada bags have that cotton dustbag. I got a prada bag from dgo that came with a cotton dustbag as well as a plastic one, I guess for packing purposes.

10. I bought my Prada in Italy and it was white cotton with black letters. There is a tag inside that says 100% cotton, made in Italy.

11. I have a few prada's, most recent, this past june. All of mine also have a cotton dustbags and are from the boutiques.Why don't you post a picture of the bag. I am sure that theres a good chance we can all come to a decision and help you decide with all of this knowledge here at the purse blog.:P

12. The only Prada plastic dust bag I've got came with the sneakers I bought from Prada shop in Italy. They are kind of light greyish looking with red letters. Never have Prada handbags that come with plastics, all with white cloth bags. I think I remember that there was a tread about efashionhouse.com and efashionstore.com, among the two, as far as I can remember the latter one is legit. But do a search for these two in this forum's archive, you will find the treads about them.

K.

13. Sorry change my mind on above after looking at their sites, I don't remember which one is legit but definitely remember we talked about them in one of the treads. - K

14. Here are some pictures of both the "dustbag" and the bag itself. What do you guys think? Btw, thanks for all the comments so far! This is my first Prada =P.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. To me, this looks more like the wrap that the manufacturer puts on the products...most stores take them off. When I ordered a couple of Kenneth Cole bags from Nordstrom, they came packed in disposable plastic bags like this, and the cloth dustbags were tucked inside the handbags. I guess it keeps the bags clean while they are being distributed.
    I hope this is what happened for you!
    Keep us updated....you have gotten my curiousity up!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice