Prada drawstring tote!!!!

moremoremore

Feb 21, 2006
So what you guys think? It's so much prettier in person. Not as "pumpkiny" ... A large bag ... the one I like is the same but with one strap. It's $1160....for nylon :wacko: but all leather aren't worth the mark-up either! I'm going to get her tomorrow...I think. You likey? :love:

Attachments

• newprada.jpg
    newprada.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 238
is it the brand that you like? because i got a kate spade maddie that looks similar... the kate spade is pretty small so im not sure what size you wanted. it's nylon after all...

Thanks guys!
I thought about the nylon issue....let's take a MJ handbag...the leather is fab and is lined with suede...but is the leather alone worth $1200? no way...It's the name and only to an extent that materials...But it's still beautiful...so I think I'll go for it. I have so many other things i SHOULD spend the money on...but whatever! :biggrin:
It is fairly big...which by normal people terms is huge :P Thanks again!

I love this bag by Prada...for a long time, I have been somewhat standoffish about Prada...thinking that they were getting way too conservative, etc...but, this bag is gorgeous in real life...and it's classy, and will stnad the test of time....yet it's very stylish...go for it...