Prada Diaper Bag for Travel

Which Bag

• Baby Bag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tote

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Jul 4, 2007
I travel for a living and on travel days and to work I carry my backpack. On my two days off a week I want a nice bag thats easily packable that I can tote around with my wallet, cosmetic case, sunglasses, water bottle, iPad, jacket and maybe a pair of shoes. I am debating on these two bags. The first is the diaper bag. The plus side is It has a great spot for a water bottle and plenty of pockets. The other bag is just a large tote - may actually hold a bit more. Both go cross body. I need opinions. Thanks!PradaBabyBag-Diaper-Bag-20131.jpgimages.jpegPradaBabyBag-Diaper-Bag-20131.jpgimages.jpeg

I have the diaper bag and it's amazing! It's great for travelling, I use it for pretty much the same items you've mentioned and more, such as my headphones, snacks, etc. Once I put an opened soda can at the side pocket and accidentally spill it in the bag but the soda just kinda roll off and I use a tissue to soak up the excess, bag wasn't even sticky or anything, like it didn't happened. Straps are comfortable too. I don't have the other tote so I can't say much for that.

My dream travel bag is a Prada diaper bag! After having a baby I discovered the wonders of a diaper bag on a plane!!! I regret not buying one then, but it really is the perfect bag for the airport!