Which Bag

• Baby Bag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tote

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Jul 4, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
I travel for a living and on travel days and to work I carry my backpack. On my two days off a week I want a nice bag thats easily packable that I can tote around with my wallet, cosmetic case, sunglasses, water bottle, iPad, jacket and maybe a pair of shoes. I am debating on these two bags. The first is the diaper bag. The plus side is It has a great spot for a water bottle and plenty of pockets. The other bag is just a large tote - may actually hold a bit more. Both go cross body. I need opinions. Thanks! PradaBabyBag-Diaper-Bag-20131.jpg images.jpeg PradaBabyBag-Diaper-Bag-20131.jpg images.jpeg

labamse

Mar 1, 2014
I have the diaper bag and it's amazing! It's great for travelling, I use it for pretty much the same items you've mentioned and more, such as my headphones, snacks, etc. Once I put an opened soda can at the side pocket and accidentally spill it in the bag but the soda just kinda roll off and I use a tissue to soak up the excess, bag wasn't even sticky or anything, like it didn't happened. Straps are comfortable too. I don't have the other tote so I can't say much for that.

Aug 10, 2009
My dream travel bag is a Prada diaper bag! After having a baby I discovered the wonders of a diaper bag on a plane!!! I regret not buying one then, but it really is the perfect bag for the airport!

Aug 10, 2009
Also, the other one you posted as an alternative is too deep for me. I feel like i would be shoulder deep into the bag before finding my lip balm.