Prada Curved heel Pump

TChip5

O.G.
Dec 2, 2013
Hello,
I need advise about the fit of this shoe? Does it run small or TTS?
Thanks to those who can help!

Attachments

• IMG-20170111-WA0037.jpg
    IMG-20170111-WA0037.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 211
With respect to Prada footwear; I always buy 1/2 size up because they tend to run small. If you can do a search on that particular shoe you may find reviews from customers where they sometimes state how they fit. Saks is usually a great help for me. Good luck.

With respect to Prada footwear; I always buy 1/2 size up because they tend to run small. If you can do a search on that particular shoe you may find reviews from customers where they sometimes state how they fit. Saks is usually a great help for me. Good luck.
Thanks so much! I bought my regular size and I kinda thought I need to size up but it's final sale so if it doesn't fit I will sell them :smile:

I bought Prada shoes recently and unfortunately could not return them. I normally wear an 8 but I could've went up a half size. To remedy this I've been wearing thick wool socks around the house to break them in and stretch them out and they've broken in quite a bit. This old trick really helps if you *really* can't stand to get rid of them.