Prada crocodile identification

zrend

Jan 4, 2009
Hello everyone !!
I need some help,i acquired a prada crocodile bag and i am not able to find any information about it,local agent told me that it is limited production. Can you please help ? Original selling price, model etc.
Many thanks

I enclose photo of the bag.

Attachments

• i00069 [1280x768].jpg
    i00069 [1280x768].jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 159
  • i00074 [1280x768].jpg
    i00074 [1280x768].jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 228
Crocodile bags are just coming out now for this fall and they have some beauties!!! If you go to the Prada website, some are featured in the lookbook.

Not enough pix here to tell much. Sorry am not familiar enough w/ their croco line to tell what year, or even if it is authentic.

Jemznjewels has had one of these bags (in chocolate) on their website for awhile...

jemz.jpg

She says the bag retailed for $7,500 and that there had only been 7 available in the US (don't know if that is jsut the chocolate color...)

I saw those last year at the Bond St location (August 2008). The SA said they were new for the season.

But they are based on the fall 2001 style (because I have a bag in leather from that collection, and someone pointed out to me that SJP carries it in SATC).

From what I remember, the croc cost more than $7,500. It was probably over $10,000.

This is the bag I really wanted, but it is kind of an awkward size to carry books/papers, holds less than it looks. Wish I had it this year while traveling though!