Prada Cosmetic Case

vinnybear

Sep 9, 2010
Hi ladies!

I bought a Prada cosmetic case on bluefly and it arrived only now. I noticed that the zip becomes stuck when I close it a certain way. Does anyone else experience the same thing? Or should I return it? Plus it did not come with the dust bag - but it should come with the cosmetic case right?

Thanks!

Never had a zipper problem with a cosmetic bag and I probably have or have had upwards of 10 over the years. Typically they do not come with dust bags, the only time I ever got a dust bag is when I bought a pretty large one and it was from a Prada boutique.

My nylon chevron cosmetic case came from BF a little less than three years ago. I rotate through my wallets/purses, but I only have this one cosmetic pouch. I use it daily - opening and closing the zipper multiple times - and it is still A-OK. I love it to bits and pieces. No dustbag with the purchase either.

What kind of "certain way" do you close it so that the zipper gets stuck? If it bothers you, definitely return/exchange it.

P.S. I just realized I have two Prada nylon pouches. Can't really call the other one a cosmetic case because it is big, so I use it kinda like a purse insert often. The zippers on that are also fine. No dustbag too.