Prada Cloudbust sandals logo fading after two wears??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 20, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    So, I bought these sandals and I love them! They are super comfy and look cool with many outfits. I wore them only twice with socks and the Prada logo on the leather insoles is almost half gone! I understand that this is just a stamp and it constantly rubs agains the feet, but after only two wears?? Is it considered normal wear and tear or is it a defect? Has anyone with similar sandals or slides had this problem?
    A8F4C2BA-A72D-48ED-90D8-BD029C779EF9.jpeg

2. That sort of thing doesn't bother me, but why on Earth do they have velcro on the outside of the heel strap? :wtf:

3. I think anything stamped (versus a tag sewn in) will wear off, either within one or two wears or a dozen

4. Haha! They do not :smile: You can adjust Velcro in three places and the heel straps are just opened on the photo. Here is what the heels look like when closed:
    1BA0787A-3557-463A-83D7-FAF21AFDF3E6.jpeg

So you mean that is a completely normal thing? I’m not really bothered by it, because it’s on the inside of the shoe, but still feels weird for an almost €500 worth pair of shoes...

Prada Psycho likes this.
  5. I think it’s normal. It’s stamped, and friction and heat makes any stamp disappear, no matter how expensive :smile:

averagejoe likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice