Prada Cleo

xBENNAx

O.G.
Feb 26, 2012
Hi all. I would love some help regarding the prada Cleo. I have seen online a video where it shows the bag comes in 2 sizes however my prada site (in Australia) only seems to be showing 1 option? I don’t know what size I want but can’t seem to find any size comparison photos. Any help would really be appreciated

Hi all. I would love some help regarding the prada Cleo. I have seen online a video where it shows the bag comes in 2 sizes however my prada site (in Australia) only seems to be showing 1 option? I don’t know what size I want but can’t seem to find any size comparison photos. Any help would really be appreciated

Hi! There are actually three types One with a flap, and three without a flap. They retail for 1600eur, 1600eur, 1700eur and 1800eur respectively (on European websites). The size for 1700eur seems to be rare and I’ve only seen it on My Theresa.

There are actually 3 versions of this bag. The first cheapest version @AUD$3100 has an angled base that can't sit upright with a larger opening. Second version @Aud $3250 has a strap that is unadjustable but a base that is flat and can sit upright. Last bag @ $3450 has actually 2 leather straps included which can be used to change to crossbody.

The bags were selling for 10% less at $2850 prior instead of $3100. To be honest this bag doesn't look like a $3k bag at all. Leather is very thin and there are much better options at this price at LV, Gucci or other prada options.