Prada Classic

Bratty1919

Authenticator
Sep 9, 2011
DH and I will be graduating the end of this year (:happydance: ) . I am planning to start my Prada collection in earnest. Which purses are classics? I tend to like leather and deerskin, but some of the tessutos are nice, too... TIA!

yoyotomatoe

Live~Laugh~Love
Jan 16, 2012
Atlanta/Toronto
I dunno. Seems like everyone has one right now :sad:
Well keep in mind any classic bag is going to be popular. If that is not your cup of tea then I'm sure Prada will have other nice bags, it's just a matter of whether the bag will be a classic for years to come; something that you can still pass down to your kids.

Bratty1919

Authenticator
Sep 9, 2011
Well keep in mind any classic bag is going to be popular. If that is not your cup of tea then I'm sure Prada will have other nice bags, it's just a matter of whether the bag will be a classic for years to come; something that you can still pass down to your kids.
Good points :biggrin: And I do like the color block ones!

fashionsavvy12

Jan 4, 2013
NJ
I just bought my first prada bag...actually hubby's xmas gift to me and lucky added a saffiano quilted wallet with it. I chose the prada nappa gaufre shoulder bag!

hellokatiegirl

Treat Yo Self!
I have two Saffiano Lux totes and I think they are the most classic of all the Prada bags. While many people do have them, I see way more people with Chanel flaps and Birkins than Prada Lux totes. I agree that any bag that is a classic is going to be popular, you just have to decide if it suits your style or not. Good luck!