Prada Cheetah Hobo and Frame Bag for Fall 2006

1. Hey Prada lovers. :P I was wondering if anyone knows where the Prada Cheetah Frame bag is being sold for Fall 2006. I looked on Neiman Marcus, Saks, etc., but I only see the Prada Cheetah Hobo bag, for about $1800. That's adorable too, but I really like the structure of the frame bag. I saw the Cheetah Frame bag in Shop Etc. magazine and I recall that it's around $2400 or something like that. The Cheetah Frame bag in that article was the large size. Does anyone know if the Cheetah Frame bag comes in a medium size, too? Or actually, most importantly, where can I buy one (besides a Prada store?) I was really close to purchasing the Cheetah Hobo, but I'm holding out to try to locate a frame bag--preferably in the medium size, if Prada made one! Thanks!! :heart:

2. My SA just sent me pics of some of those bags..they are at Prada broadway store In NY,ask for SADA..she can email you pics of it.1-212-334-8888

3. Thanks Jill! How do you pronounce Sada? Is it say-da or sad-a? (I just don't want to butcher her name...)

Does anyone know if the Leopard Frame Bag comes in a medium size?

4. say- dah

5. Don't know if you checked the Prada boutique yet, but I saw that mag/pic too - absolutely TDF! The article says it's available from Barneys also: 888-822-7639. Didn't mention mediums...

6. I think the one with fringe (frame bag) is on eBay. :yes:

7. I saw that one on ebay. Very pretty! I think it's actually giraffe print though. The seller advertises it as cheetah.

This is the one, right? eBay: NWT$1825 PRADA Limited Runway Cheetah Fringe Bag Purse (item 180018018361 end time Aug-20-06 19:43:49 PDT)

I would also like to know if the Prada CHEETAH frame bag comes in medium size. I also saw that in the magazine ad but it would be too big inh the large size. I think the hobo style CHEETAH is very cute as well but I enjoy the structure offered by the frame style. No Prada stores near me, I will have to phone a boutique.

8. ^^ yes, that was the one. Cheetah, Giraffe who can tell the difference! :lol: Good luck finding your bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice