Prada CHAT Thread

1. I hope that you love it as much as I do

2. Can someone please let me know if the Prada Cahier soft bag is heavier/lighter than Gucci mini Dionysus? I have the Gucci mini Dionysus and it's very heavy for me when it's stuffed. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 12.01.21 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 11.55.34 PM.png
  3. Has anyone had any experience with PRADA customer service department? I purchased the diagramme bag from a prada boutique while travelling and the chain strap has started tarnishing and rubbing off on all my clothes.. WTF. I've had the bag for less than a month and it's already giving me issues...

I reached out to customer service and they had an SA from the store reach out to me to bring the bag in for them to send out for a repair. the SA told me that it'll take 8 weeks to repair...

...I'VE ONLY HAD THE BAG FOR 3 WEEKS?! you want me to send the bag away so you can repair it when i've had it for less than half that amount of time?

am i crazy for thinking that this is absolutely absurd?! Anyways, i'm just curious to know what other customer service experiences people have had a prada and curious to know if they've pulled through in any instances to make people happy.

4. It all sounds about right. Prada is notoriously horrible when it comes to follow up after the sale. They've got their money. That's all they care about.

If you used a credit card (preferably AMEX), file a dispute. That will wake them up.

Bratty1919 likes this.
  6. Hi, I'm new. Not really an expensive handbag person but just became the proud owner of a Prada Etiquitte comic book purse! There is a personal story behind for me. My mother's art was used on the bag. And I am actually in the comic ( well the future me! ). I will post a photo of it when I figure out how :smile:. So far I love it!

Bratty1919 likes this.
  7. Question about wallets. My fiance is thinking about buying a Prada wallet, but I've read so many posts from 2010-2016 about the glazing just peeling right off some wallets within weeks. Has Prada quality improved, or should he choose a different brand?

8. I love Prada key chains A LOT. Here is my saffiano mens keychain on my Rick Owens Small Adri bag
    2018-12-01 02.11.41 1.jpg

Bratty1919 likes this.

9. I don't see any pictures. Only a file name.

10. Hi all, I'm new here. Went into Collins St Prada flagship store in Melbourne, AUS on weekend and got a bag on sale. Art. Number 1BD164. But googling only shows fakes from a Russian site. .. So now I'm curious what I've bought haha. The version I have looks exactly like the shoulder bag on chain on the Russian site pics, and it's a similar style to the Diagrame bag, but with different style of quilting. I will post pics when I get home of the authenticity card. Thank you all

11. Hello everyone..i'm still learning how authenticate prada and i have a question, is it prada's bag always have the number tag inside? Is the number mean something? Like in this photo i can't make sure is this fake or not but the "R" looks real..
    Thankyou for your attention..

IMG_20181223_152552.jpg
  12. Dusted my Prada Fairy in Cipria off for a photoshoot today. It’s looking good for a 10 year old bag!

IMG_1259.jpg
    View attachment 4287193

Prissygirl likes this.