Prada Cervo Antik HObo...keep or return?

Well..I would keep it..you got it at a great price..I have always loved this bag...if I saw this I would ahve grabbed it..BUT I have other bags in my collection that I rotate and would use this one not as often and baby the hell out of it...so now you have to keep this one and buy 2 more so you can rotate this one in and out..lol HEY--you asked for my opinion

Seriously wait until she comes before you make your decision..You might just drop over when you see it and fall in love..plus wait to see what everyone says..then take all the info and weigh it carefully against what your gut is telling you...you better post pics of that baby whether you keep or not!! There are many of us here that are faithful Prada gals that can't get enough!!!!

Good luck..!!!

It's not the leather that has been problematic in the Antik Cervo line. It's the finish on the leather. I've only had bags/wallets from the original line in 2006/2007 so I can't say with 100% certainty, but I think this finish will wear better than the earlier Antik Cervo finishes. Just use a bit more care with this one than the plain dyed version.

And it IS gorgeous. Huge, but gorgeous.

You know what- I have LOVED my Antiks from day one. I love it when it ages....gives the bag character, and I can't tell you how many people STILL ask me where I got my Drawstring Cacoa bag from and when- it looks so worn in and awesome-

I only wear it when I am dressed down though during office days and not with clients because the leather looks like a distressed casual look now.

I can't say enough about the bag...I love it, but ultimately, it is your call...and my bag is from 2006- and the leather was a little different then....;) Let us know what you decide girl!