Prada card

Mcandy

Jul 24, 2013
Im about to purchase my first prada bag tomorrow. I think it is legit but i posted anyway in the authentication thread. I hope to hear from them soon. But i would like to ask a few questions and I hope you ladies could help me out. I noticed lots of photos of the cards that goes with the bag here and in various sites. With this bag i plan on purchasing, Its the only one i saw with something written on it with a pen. If im not mistaken its the price of the bag and also something on the code on the top or serial number. I think its a bunch of numbers. Second, i notice that mostly have 2 letters and some numbers, on this one its like its just one letter though im not sure if its the letter I or number 1..with just this detail, do you think its an authentic card? I know it doesnt full establish that this bag is fake or authentic but i still wanna hear opinions about this or if you ever had one where the SA write something on it instead of printed.

This is my first thread here in prada so i hope for your kind response! Im quite excited to own it. Thank you

Oh, this is the link pls!

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-women-bags-w...ag/1012821716?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

missfiggy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 29, 2008
Where women 'GLOW' and men 'THUNDER'
Im about to purchase my first prada bag tomorrow. I think it is legit but i posted anyway in the authentication thread. I hope to hear from them soon. But i would like to ask a few questions and I hope you ladies could help me out. I noticed lots of photos of the cards that goes with the bag here and in various sites. With this bag i plan on purchasing, Its the only one i saw with something written on it with a pen. If im not mistaken its the price of the bag and also something on the code on the top or serial number. I think its a bunch of numbers. Second, i notice that mostly have 2 letters and some numbers, on this one its like its just one letter though im not sure if its the letter I or number 1..with just this detail, do you think its an authentic card? I know it doesnt full establish that this bag is fake or authentic but i still wanna hear opinions about this or if you ever had one where the SA write something on it instead of printed.

This is my first thread here in prada so i hope for your kind response! Im quite excited to own it. Thank you

Oh, this is the link pls!

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-women-bags-w...ag/1012821716?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

We don't under any circumstances, discuss specifics of any cards or design features on our bags. Unfortunately it has been proved that counterfeiters use the information on these threads to update their fake items and make them more realistic. SA's write all sorts of things on cards. Numbers and letters are specific codes and some of us know what they mean, and some of us don't. But because they are specific to each range, they help authenticators know what they are dealing with.