Prada Camera Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I’m having trouble deciding between which camera bag I should get. Either the regular Prada Camera Bag (not saffiano leather) or the Prada Diagramme Bag, and also the colors. Please help me decide. Also if any of you have one of these bags, please let me get your two cents about them. Thank you!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

cynttl, luxemadam and lvmyhappyhobby like this.
  2. I just got the prada camera bag via Prada boutique sale. IT is very nice bag, and easy to match all outfits

Attached Files:

Sylly, theotheo, boeyshona and 2 others like this.
  3. I love the diagramme camera bag! The quilting detail and chain are beautiful and you can’t go wrong with any colour.

4. I am going to have to agree with the bottom set of bags. The solid leather on the top will show marks more easily if you happen to scuff it by accident, if you know what I mean.

5. My sister has the black grained leather camera bag (first one in your post) and it holds up very well because it’s grained and not smooth leather. No scratches visible. I also like that style best from your choices.

6. I have the 3rd bag and I love it. I always use it when travelling as it's crossbody, neutral and doesn't scream designer bag

7. I am on the same boat deciding on Prada crossbody bags, in addition to your choices, I am also looking at this saffiano one. Please let me know what you end up buying. TIA!!

Attached Files:

8. I personally think a classic prada camera bag looks better, especially in nude :heart::heart:

9. I just got this last week.

Attached Files:

BettyLouboo, theotheo and Shoppinmel like this.
  10. image.jpg From Saks a couple of weeks ago. Shows up black but actually navy.

luxemadam likes this.
  11. Sorry, posted on wrong board.

12. I got the gray diagramme from mytheresa for 30% off a month or two ago! I like the black one but really have too many black bags already. Loving it so far.

13. I got this camera bag for $600 in Prada store ala Moana. Amazing deal!!

14. That burgundy colored bag is beautiful.

15. The classic camera bag or the one with the seasonal strap look the best in my opinion :loveeyes:

I want to reward myself with one too