Prada camera bag or YSL Lou

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Prada Camera bag vs YSL Lou

1. Prada Camera Bag

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. YSL Lou

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. 20191206_195641.jpg 20191206_195857.jpg 20191206_195641.jpg 20191206_195857.jpg 20191206_195700.jpg

2. I am also interested to know the answer from everyone :smile:

3. Prada camera bag! Im eyeing it also. It feels much more classic

zen1965 and Metalblond like this.
  4. Prada camera bag! I agree with Cdnfashionista--more classic. Plus, by changing straps, you can make it casual or more dressy. The YSL looks like it's trying too hard to be a vintage Chanel.

5. I bought the Prada camera bag. Its a very carefeee bag, fits a lot and very well made. I also feel that I can still wear it even if I grow older not like the ysl one which in my opinion fits for younger crowd. My only complain about the Prada camera bag is that there is no pocket inside.

Attached Files:

IntheOcean and Cdnfashionista like this.
  6. It’s beautiful !!! Enjoy it

lvmyhappyhobby likes this.
  7. Thank you for sharing...do you think a full size wallet,sunglasses,keys,cellphone and charger,lipstick,mints will fit inside?Thanks in advance

8. Congrats on your purchase! I didn't realize it didn't have a pocket inside, that's weird, thanks for pointing it out. But, it's still a gorgeous bag, hope you'll get a ton of use out of it.

lvmyhappyhobby likes this.
  9. I dont have full size wallet since I only use lv zippy coin purse. But I tried to fit chanel woc + sunglasses case (big), samsung note 10 plus, charger. They all fit and there is more room for keys and gum.

Attached Files:

Cdnfashionista likes this.
  10. Thank you so much...definitely ordering this now...