Prada Cahier Bag

Izzy48

IZZY
O.G.
Jul 25, 2013
It has been years since I have owned a Prada as I have never had good luck with the brand. However, I have been looking again and saw the Cahier and decided to purchase one last week. It is the same bag Meg featured in her video and it truly is a lovely bag. I can't get a good picture of the color due to the overcast skies and the natural light is terrible in our house on a cloudy day. The leather is wonderful and the craftsmanship is outstanding. The hardware is beautiful. I chose the blue color which is between a blue and grey. I suppose on a sunny day it will be more blue than grey.

Attachments

• IMG_0209.jpg
    IMG_0209.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,493
It has been years since I have owned a Prada as I have never had good luck with the brand. However, I have been looking again and saw the Cahier and decided to purchase one last week. It is the same bag Meg featured in her video and it truly is a lovely bag. I can't get a good picture of the color due to the overcast skies and the natural light is terrible in our house on a cloudy day. The leather is wonderful and the craftsmanship is outstanding. The hardware is beautiful. I chose the blue color which is between a blue and grey. I suppose on a sunny day it will be more blue than grey.
It's gorgeous! Congratulations!

It's gorgeous! Congratulations!

Thank you!
It looks very soft and supple. Enjoy!

Many thanks!
Love love love this bag - congratulations!

Ps. Can we get a mod shot (or several[emoji12] )?
Thank you so much. Maybe a mod shot later but believe me I am not model material!!

I'm been eyeing this one too! Is it heavy? Can it fit a long wallet? Please share some mod pics... it looks so gorgeous.

It is not heavy at all so don't be concerned about that. I had not thought about a large wallet so I tested it with one of my Mulberry wallets. Two of the pictures show how substantial the wallet is as it has a large inner wallet which can be removed. However, if the wallet was packed I don't think it would do well in the bag. The third and fourth pictures show the wallet in the back and middle compartments. The last picture is my attempt to show the blue of the bag contrasting to one of my scarves with various blue colors. Obviously, it didn't work.

Attachments

• IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 935
  • IMG_0268.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 931
  • IMG_0266.jpg
    IMG_0266.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 936
  • IMG_0267.jpg
    IMG_0267.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 937
  • IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 944
Thanks so much for sharing the pictures and taking the time to show how the long wallet fits inside. Much appreciated. I guess would have to use a small wallet with this bag instead. It's really beautiful. Hope to see some mod shots [emoji3][emoji175]