Prada @ Cabazon

Mar 21, 2007
Asia
Hi! I'm in Asia and I asked my cousin to buy me Prada handbags @ Cabazon Outlet. She got 5 bags for me. Pics are attached. (1 is with my Mom already and wasn't able to take a pic)

The male SA there (which she wasn't able to get the name) is so rude! When she asked if there's an additional discount for bulk purchases, he said no. ANd continued to say that he has customers who buy even more but there's no additional discount (which I don't think he has to say this).

Not only that, my cousin checked saw that the 2 bags have dust bags and so went home thinking that all the 5 bags have dust bags. Unfortunately, when she shipped the handbags to me, 2 bags are without dust bags. Hence, she called Cabazon and was told that nylon bags doesn't come with dust bags (I don't know if this is true) but my cousin told him how come the 3 bags has dust bags. You know what he answered? " Well your lucky that it has dust bags!"

:mad:

Attachments

sea_phoenix

Jul 24, 2008
A nice array of colors! Just wanted to let you know that my nylon bags (one from the boutique and one from the Cabazon outlet) did come with dustbags.

Mar 21, 2007
Asia
A nice array of colors! Just wanted to let you know that my nylon bags (one from the boutique and one from the Cabazon outlet) did come with dustbags.

I actually didn't believe that nylong bags doesn't come with dust bags. My cousin actually told me she felt deceived or fooled for that matter. Can't really believe SAs of brands such as Prada could do such things.

andro

Sep 8, 2007
I bought my nylon bag at Saks in Palm Desert and it came with a dust cover.